Augmenting the eBook with supplemental material and interactions.
Personalising the eBook with adaptive learning layers. Layers that can be enabled or disabled by the user.
• Position the digital product very differently from the print book: justify its pricing.
• Mitigate the risk of content being illegally distributed
• Increase the dependence of professors and educators to your content
• Retain high profit margins. You know your audience. Sell your content without depending on other business models or technology.
• Content protection. Lock your content in a versatile, cross-platform ecosystem. Deliver your eBooks in smart, powerful apps that comply with EPUB 3 standard.
• Know more of your reader's behaviours. Monitor data and traffic.
• Deliver across any devices and operational systems. Offline and online.